Baan Chayna Resort Reviews
- Brand Name:
- Chain Name: No chain
- Old Name:
- Average Rating (1-10): The hotel got 6.7 ratings from 40 Customers
- Number of Rooms: 12
Book Now! and SAVE upto 75%
Photos of Baan Chayna Resort
Baan Chayna Resort Latest Rates and Cheapest Deals
Address and Map Location of Baan Chayna Resort
View Larger Map
- Address 1: 87/5 Moo 3 Soi Surin Beach, Cherngtalay,
- Address 2:
- Zipcode: 83110
- City: Phuket
- State: Phuket
- Country: Thailand
Get The Cheapest Rates and Discount Deals of This Hotel
How To Choose The Perfect Hotel
5 Tips To Get The Best Hotel Rates and Deals
1. Time your booking. On any offered time, costs can fluctuate considering whether or not the hotel believes it will be able to fill its spaces for the night. Your best time to book is generally within 24 hours of the stay, when resorts slash rates to avoid vacant spaces, but that creates a large amount of doubt and it isn't ideal when you are traveling in a new area.
2. Check always for affiliation and other discounts. You could be eligible for extra discounts by just belonging to an association or organization. AARP and AAA are prototypical examples, but groups as diverse as the American Bar Association, the United States Billiard Association and also the Professional Disc Golf Association offer discounts on different resort chains. Consult your expert organization, university or every other team you may fit in with. Your charge card may additionally make discounts available – Visa Signature, for instance, offers discounts and perks on a rotating cast of resorts.
3. Use benefits malls. Whenever it comes time to finally book, utilize cash back and credit card rewards to make bonus benefits. Keep in mind that while anyone can utilize money back sites, you may want a credit card to access card issuers' online malls.
4. Negotiate, not spend, for improvements. As opposed to booking the fanciest room within the place, book a lower-rate room then require an upgrade. If you are traveling at an off-peak time, you've got a greater possibility of moving up to a vacant, better room at check-in.
You can even try a number of tactics to get an update such as for example:
Calling a supervisor to see what room is available (it usually really helps to point out if it's a unique occasion) Turning up exactly at check-in time in hopes your room will not be ready, and they're going to need to upgrade one to a much better, prepped room Tipping in advance and asking nicely for an update
Below, too, your credit card can come in handy. The American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts booking tool gives room upgrades, resort credits and morning meal. Visa Signature and World MasterCard cardholders may also get unique discounts.
5. Look out for price drops. Savings do not stop when you book your resort. As mentioned before, a room's cost can fluctuate exponentially, although not many people have actually the time or inclination to sit around hitting "refresh" to see if the nightly rate has fallen. Services like Yapta monitor the buying price of your room and let you know whenever it drops. Tingo goes a step further and also rebooks the room for you personally, crediting the huge difference back into your account. It also keeps a watch on other rooms in the same resort: If a better room's price falls below yours, the solution will update you even when your room's price don't alter.
Read Customer Reviews About Baan Chayna Resort