Chateau @ Kuala Lumpur Hotel Reviews
- Brand Name:
- Chain Name: No chain
- Old Name:
- Average Rating (1-10): The hotel got 5.4 ratings from 21 Customers
- Number of Rooms: 10
Book Now! and SAVE upto 75%
Photos of Chateau @ Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Chateau @ Kuala Lumpur Hotel Latest Rates and Cheapest Deals
Address and Map Location of Chateau @ Kuala Lumpur Hotel
View Larger Map
- Address 1: 44, Jalan Desa 6/7, Bandar Country Homes
- Address 2:
- Zipcode: 48000
- City: Kuala Lumpur
- Country: Malaysia
Get The Cheapest Rates and Discount Deals of This Hotel
How To Choose The Perfect Hotel
5 Tips To Get The Best Hotel Rates and Deals
1. Time your booking. On any given time, rates can fluctuate according to whether the hotel thinks it should be able to fill its spaces for the evening. Your best time to book is normally within a day of the stay, when resorts slash prices to prevent vacant spaces, but that creates a lot of uncertainty and it isn't ideal when you are traveling in an unfamiliar place.
2. Check for affiliation along with other discounts. You may qualify for extra discounts simply by belonging to an association or company. AARP and AAA are prototypical examples, but groups as diverse as the American Bar Association, the United States Billiard Association as well as the Professional Disc Golf Association offer discounts on various resort chains. Consult with your expert organization, college or any other team you might belong to. Your charge card might also provide discounts – Visa Signature, for instance, provides discounts and perks on a rotating cast of resorts.
3. Use benefits malls. When it comes time to ultimately book, utilize cash return and credit card benefits to earn bonus benefits. Take into account that while everyone can utilize cash back websites, you may want a credit card to access card issuers' online malls.
4. Negotiate, not spend, for upgrades. As opposed to booking the fanciest room within the area, book a lower-rate room and then request an upgrade. If you should be traveling at an off-peak time, you have got a greater possibility of upgrading to a vacant, better room at check-in.
You may also take to a number of strategies to get an upgrade such as:
Calling a manager to see what room can be obtained (it usually helps you to mention if it's a particular event) Turning up exactly at check-in time in hopes your room won't be prepared, and they'll need to update you to a better, prepped room Tipping ahead of time and asking well for an upgrade
Here, as well, your bank card may come in handy. The American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts booking tool provides room upgrades, resort credits and morning meal. Visa Signature and World MasterCard cardholders may also get special deals.
5. Keep an eye out for price falls. Cost savings don't stop whenever you book your resort. As previously mentioned before, a room's price can fluctuate considerably, but not many people have actually the time or inclination to sit around hitting "refresh" to see if the nightly price has actually dropped. Services like Yapta monitor the price tag on your room and inform you when it drops. Tingo goes a step further and also rebooks the room for you personally, crediting the difference back once again to your account. It also keeps a watch on other spaces in the same hotel: If a better room's price drops below yours, the solution will upgrade you even when your room's cost don't alter.
Read Customer Reviews About Chateau @ Kuala Lumpur Hotel