Comfort Inn & Suites Reviews
- Brand Name: Comfort Inn
- Chain Name: Choice Hotels
- Old Name:
- Average Rating (1-10): The hotel got 0 ratings from 0 Customers
- Number of Rooms:
Book Now! and SAVE upto 75%
Photos of Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites Latest Rates and Cheapest Deals
Address and Map Location of Comfort Inn & Suites
View Larger Map
- Address 1: 1001 Paige Place
- Address 2:
- Zipcode: 40031
- City: La Grange (KY)
- State: Kentucky
- Country: United States
Get The Cheapest Rates and Discount Deals of This Hotel
How To Choose The Perfect Hotel
5 Tips To Get The Best Hotel Rates and Deals
1. Time your booking. On any provided day, prices can fluctuate considering whether the resort thinks it should be able to fill its spaces for all the night. Your absolute best time to book is generally within twenty four hours of this stay, whenever hotels slash costs to avoid vacant spaces, but that creates a lot of doubt and isn't ideal if you are traveling in a new location.
2. Check always for affiliation along with other discounts. You could qualify for extra discounts by just owned by an association or organization. AARP and AAA are prototypical examples, but groups since diverse as the American Bar Association, the United States Billiard Association as well as the Professional Disc Golf Association make discounts available on various hotel chains. Consult with your professional company, university or every other team you might participate in. Your bank card may additionally make discounts available – Visa Signature, as an example, provides discounts and perks on a rotating cast of accommodations.
3. Use benefits malls. When it comes time to finally book, utilize cash return and credit card rewards to earn bonus rewards. Keep in mind that while anybody can utilize cash back websites, you might need a charge card to access card issuers' online malls.
4. Negotiate, maybe not pay, for upgrades. As opposed to booking the fanciest room within the location, reserve a lower-rate room then request an upgrade. If you're traveling at an off-peak time, you've got a higher potential for moving up to a vacant, better room at check-in.
You can also decide to try a number of techniques to get an update such as for instance:
Calling a manager to see what room is available (it frequently really helps to point out if it's a particular event) Showing up exactly at check-in time in hopes that the room won't be prepared, and they'll have to update you to a better, prepped room Tipping ahead of time and asking well for an update
Here, as well, your bank card may come in handy. The American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts booking device provides room improvements, resort credits and breakfast. Visa Signature and World MasterCard cardholders also can get special deals.
5. Keep an eye out for price drops. Savings do not stop when you book your hotel. As previously mentioned before, a room's cost can fluctuate considerably, but not many people have the time or inclination to sit around hitting "refresh" to see if the nightly rate has actually dropped. Services like Yapta monitor the price of your room and inform you when it falls. Tingo goes a step further and in actual fact rebooks the room for you personally, crediting the difference back to your account. It also keeps a watch on other rooms in the same hotel: If an improved room's price falls below yours, the service will upgrade you even when your room's cost don't alter.
Read Customer Reviews About Comfort Inn & Suites