Econo Lodge Reviews
- Brand Name: Econo Lodge
- Chain Name: Choice Hotels
- Old Name:
- Average Rating (1-10): The hotel got 0 ratings from 0 Customers
- Number of Rooms:
Book Now! and SAVE upto 75%
Photos of Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge Latest Rates and Cheapest Deals
Address and Map Location of Econo Lodge
View Larger Map
- Address 1: 1906 Rose Street
- Address 2:
- Zipcode: 54603
- City: La Crosse (WI)
- State: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
Get The Cheapest Rates and Discount Deals of This Hotel
How To Choose The Perfect Hotel
5 Tips To Get The Best Hotel Rates and Deals
1. Time your booking. On any given day, costs can fluctuate based on whether or not the resort believes it should be able to fill its rooms for all the evening. Your very best time to book is usually within twenty four hours for the stay, when accommodations slash prices to avoid vacant rooms, but that creates a large amount of doubt and isn't perfect if you are traveling in a new location.
2. Check for affiliation as well as other discounts. You may be eligible for extra discounts simply by owned by an association or company. AARP and AAA are prototypical examples, but groups as diverse as the American Bar Association, the United States Billiard Association as well as the Professional Disc Golf Association make discounts available on different hotel chains. Consult with your professional organization, college or every other group you may participate in. Your bank card might also provide discounts – Visa Signature, for instance, provides discounts and perks on a rotating cast of hotels.
3. Use benefits malls. Whenever it comes time to finally book, utilize cash back and credit card rewards to make bonus rewards. Take into account that while everyone can utilize cash back websites, you might need a credit card to access card issuers' online malls.
4. Negotiate, not spend, for upgrades. Instead of booking the fanciest room on the place, book a lower-rate room then require an upgrade. If you should be traveling at an off-peak time, you have got an increased chance of moving up to a vacant, better room at check-in.
You may also take to a variety of tactics to get an update such as for example:
Calling a supervisor to see what room can be acquired (it frequently really helps to mention if it's a unique occasion) Arriving exactly at check-in time in hopes that the room won't be ready, and they're going to have to upgrade one to a better, prepped room Tipping ahead of time and asking well for an upgrade
Right here, as well, your charge card may come in handy. The American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts booking tool provides room upgrades, resort credits and morning meal. Visa Signature and World MasterCard cardholders may also get special deals.
5. Look out for price drops. Savings don't stop when you book your hotel. As mentioned before, a room's price can fluctuate significantly, yet not many people have the time or inclination to sit around hitting "refresh" to see if the nightly rate has actually dropped. Solutions like Yapta monitor the price tag on your room and tell you when it falls. Tingo goes one step further and also rebooks the room for you, crediting the distinction back to your account. It additionally keeps an eye on other rooms in identical resort: If a much better room's price drops below yours, the solution will upgrade you even if your room's cost didn't alter.
Read Customer Reviews About Econo Lodge