Field’s Walking Street Hotel Reviews
- Brand Name:
- Chain Name: No chain
- Old Name: Doll House Hotel and Cafe
- Average Rating (1-10): The hotel got 7.5 ratings from 123 Customers
- Number of Rooms:
Book Now! and SAVE upto 75%
Photos of Field’s Walking Street Hotel
Field’s Walking Street Hotel Latest Rates and Cheapest Deals
Address and Map Location of Field’s Walking Street Hotel
View Larger Map
- Address 1: 1035 Fields Avenue, Balibago
- Address 2:
- Zipcode: 2009
- City: Angeles / Clark
- Country: Philippines
Get The Cheapest Rates and Discount Deals of This Hotel
How To Choose The Perfect Hotel
5 Tips To Get The Best Hotel Rates and Deals
1. Time your booking. On any provided day, prices can fluctuate considering whether or not the resort thinks it will be able to fill its spaces for the night. Your very best time to book is generally within 24 hours of this stay, when resorts slash costs in order to avoid vacant rooms, but that creates plenty of doubt and it isn't ideal if you are traveling in a new area.
2. Check for affiliation as well as other discounts. You may be eligible for extra discounts by just belonging to an association or company. AARP and AAA are prototypical examples, but groups as diverse as the American Bar Association, the United States Billiard Association as well as the Professional Disc Golf Association offer discounts on different hotel chains. Consult your professional company, university or every other team you might participate in. Your credit card may additionally offer discounts – Visa Signature, for instance, offers discounts and perks on a rotating cast of accommodations.
3. Use benefits malls. Whenever it comes time to finally book, utilize cash back and credit card benefits to earn bonus benefits. Keep in mind that while everyone can utilize cash back sites, you may want a charge card to access card issuers' online malls.
4. Negotiate, maybe not spend, for improvements. Instead of booking the fanciest room within the area, reserve a lower-rate room and then request an upgrade. If you're traveling at an off-peak time, you have got a greater potential for moving up to a vacant, better room at check-in.
You may also try a variety of tactics to get an upgrade such as:
Calling a manager to see just what room can be acquired (it frequently helps to point out if it's a particular event) Turning up exactly at check-in time in hopes your room defintely won't be ready, and they're going to have to upgrade you to a much better, prepped room Tipping in advance and asking nicely for an upgrade
Here, too, your charge card will come in handy. The American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts booking tool gives room upgrades, resort credits and morning meal. Visa Signature and World MasterCard cardholders may also get unique deals.
5. Keep an eye out for price drops. Savings don't stop when you book your hotel. As mentioned before, a room's price can fluctuate significantly, although not many individuals have actually the time or inclination to sit around hitting "refresh" to see if the nightly rate has dropped. Services like Yapta monitor the price of your room and inform you whenever it drops. Tingo goes one step further and actually rebooks the room for you personally, crediting the difference back to your account. It also keeps a watch on other rooms in identical resort: If a better room's price drops below yours, the solution will upgrade you even when your room's cost didn't alter.
Read Customer Reviews About Field’s Walking Street Hotel