Hillside Resort Reviews
- Brand Name:
- Chain Name: No chain
- Old Name:
- Average Rating (1-10): The hotel got 5.6 ratings from 12 Customers
- Number of Rooms: 49
Book Now! and SAVE upto 75%
Photos of Hillside Resort
Hillside Resort Latest Rates and Cheapest Deals
Address and Map Location of Hillside Resort
View Larger Map
- Address 1: 305 Soi 2, Phratamnak Road, South Pattaya, Nongprue Banglamung
- Address 2:
- Zipcode: 20250
- City: Pattaya
- State: Chon buri
- Country: Thailand
Get The Cheapest Rates and Discount Deals of This Hotel
How To Choose The Perfect Hotel
5 Tips To Get The Best Hotel Rates and Deals
1. Time your booking. On any provided day, costs can fluctuate based on if the hotel believes it should be able to fill its rooms for all the evening. Your very best time to book is normally within 24 hours for the stay, when accommodations slash prices to prevent vacant spaces, but that creates plenty of uncertainty and isn't ideal when you are traveling in a new place.
2. Always check for affiliation as well as other discounts. You may qualify for additional discounts simply by belonging to a connection or company. AARP and AAA are prototypical examples, but teams as diverse as the American Bar Association, the United States Billiard Association and also the Professional Disc Golf Association offer discounts on various hotel chains. Check with your professional company, college or every other group you could fit in with. Your credit card may additionally offer discounts – Visa Signature, for example, provides discounts and perks on a rotating cast of hotels.
3. Use rewards malls. When it comes time to ultimately book, utilize cash return and credit card rewards to make bonus benefits. Keep in mind that while everyone can utilize cash back sites, you might need a credit card to gain access to card issuers' online malls.
4. Negotiate, maybe not pay, for improvements. Instead of booking the fanciest room in the place, book a lower-rate room then ask for an upgrade. If you're traveling at an off-peak time, you have a greater potential for moving up to a vacant, better room at check-in.
You may also decide to try a number of techniques to score an upgrade such as for example:
Calling a manager to see just what room is available (it often really helps to mention if it's a special occasion) Showing up exactly at check-in time in hopes that the room won't be prepared, and they'll need to upgrade one to a much better, prepped room Tipping ahead of time and asking nicely for an upgrade
Here, too, your credit card can come in handy. The American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts booking tool gives room upgrades, resort credits and breakfast. Visa Signature and World MasterCard cardholders can also get special deals.
5. Look out for price falls. Cost savings don't stop whenever you book your resort. As previously mentioned before, a room's cost can fluctuate considerably, although not many people have actually the time or inclination to sit around hitting "refresh" to see if the nightly rate has dropped. Services like Yapta track the price tag on your room and let you know whenever it falls. Tingo goes one step further and actually rebooks the room for you, crediting the huge difference back to your account. It also keeps an eye on other spaces in the same hotel: If a much better room's price drops below yours, the solution will upgrade you even if your room's price don't alter.
Read Customer Reviews About Hillside Resort