Hilton Alexandria Mark Center Hotel Reviews
- Brand Name: Hilton
- Chain Name: Hilton Worldwide
- Old Name:
- Average Rating (1-10): The hotel got 7.7 ratings from 1 Customers
- Number of Rooms:
Book Now! and SAVE upto 75%
Photos of Hilton Alexandria Mark Center Hotel
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center Hotel Latest Rates and Cheapest Deals
Address and Map Location of Hilton Alexandria Mark Center Hotel
View Larger Map
- Address 1: 5000 Seminary Road
- Address 2:
- Zipcode: 22311
- City: Alexandria (VA)
- State: Virginia
- Country: United States
Get The Cheapest Rates and Discount Deals of This Hotel
How To Choose The Perfect Hotel
5 Tips To Get The Best Hotel Rates and Deals
1. Time your booking. On any provided time, rates can fluctuate according to if the hotel thinks it will be able to fill its rooms for the night. Your absolute best time to book is generally within twenty four hours of the stay, when hotels slash prices to avoid vacant spaces, but that creates a lot of doubt and it isn't perfect when you're traveling in an unfamiliar location.
2. Check for affiliation and other discounts. You could qualify for extra discounts by simply owned by a link or company. AARP and AAA are prototypical examples, but groups because diverse as the American Bar Association, the United States Billiard Association as well as the Professional Disc Golf Association make discounts available on various hotel chains. Consult with your professional company, college or some other group you might participate in. Your credit card might also make discounts available – Visa Signature, for example, offers discounts and perks on a rotating cast of resorts.
3. Use rewards malls. When it comes time to finally book, utilize money back and credit card rewards to make bonus rewards. Keep in mind that while everyone can use money back sites, you may want a credit card to get into card issuers' online malls.
4. Negotiate, maybe not pay, for improvements. Rather than booking the fanciest room in the area, reserve a lower-rate room then ask for an upgrade. If you're traveling at an off-peak time, you have got an increased possibility of upgrading to a vacant, better room at check-in.
You can also try a variety of tactics to get an update such as for instance:
Calling a supervisor to see what room can be acquired (it frequently helps you to mention if it's a special occasion) Turning up exactly at check-in time in hopes that the room defintely won't be ready, and they're going to need to upgrade you to a much better, prepped room Tipping ahead of time and asking well for an upgrade
Here, too, your bank card can come in handy. The American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts booking tool provides room upgrades, resort credits and morning meal. Visa Signature and World MasterCard cardholders also can obtain unique discounts.
5. Look out for price falls. Cost savings don't stop whenever you book your hotel. As previously mentioned before, a room's price can fluctuate significantly, but not many individuals have the time or inclination to sit around hitting "refresh" to see if the nightly price has dropped. Services like Yapta monitor the price of your room and let you know when it drops. Tingo goes one step further and in actual fact rebooks the room for you, crediting the huge difference back to your account. It also keeps a watch on other spaces in identical hotel: If a better room's price falls below yours, the solution will upgrade you even if your room's price didn't change.
Read Customer Reviews About Hilton Alexandria Mark Center Hotel