Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport Reviews
- Brand Name: Hilton Garden Inn
- Chain Name: Hilton Worldwide
- Old Name:
- Average Rating (1-10): The hotel got 7.7 ratings from 1 Customers
- Number of Rooms:
Book Now! and SAVE upto 75%
Photos of Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport Latest Rates and Cheapest Deals
Address and Map Location of Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport
View Larger Map
- Address 1: 12048 Northeast Airport Way
- Address 2:
- Zipcode: 97220
- City: Portland (ME)
- State: Maine
- Country: United States
Get The Cheapest Rates and Discount Deals of This Hotel
How To Choose The Perfect Hotel
5 Tips To Get The Best Hotel Rates and Deals
1. Time your booking. On any given day, costs can fluctuate considering whether or not the hotel believes it will be able to fill its rooms for the night. Your very best time to book is usually within 24 hours of the stay, whenever accommodations slash costs to avoid vacant spaces, but that creates a large amount of doubt and it isn't ideal if you are traveling in a new location.
2. Always check for affiliation and other discounts. You may qualify for additional discounts by simply belonging to a link or organization. AARP and AAA are prototypical examples, but groups as diverse as the American Bar Association, the United States Billiard Association and even the Professional Disc Golf Association provide discounts on various resort chains. Consult with your professional company, college or some other team you might fit in with. Your charge card may additionally offer discounts – Visa Signature, as an example, offers discounts and perks on a rotating cast of hotels.
3. Use rewards malls. Whenever it comes time to ultimately book, utilize cash back and credit card rewards to make bonus rewards. Remember that while anybody can use cash back sites, you might need a charge card to gain access to card issuers' online malls.
4. Negotiate, maybe not pay, for upgrades. As opposed to booking the fanciest room in the location, book a lower-rate room then require an upgrade. If you're traveling at an off-peak time, you have a greater chance of moving up to a vacant, better room at check-in.
You may also try a number of techniques to get an update such as for instance:
Calling a supervisor to see just what room can be obtained (it often helps to point out if it's a unique occasion) Turning up exactly at check-in time in hopes that the room will not be ready, and they'll have to upgrade one to a better, prepped room Tipping in advance and asking well for an upgrade
Below, too, your bank card can come in handy. The American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts booking tool provides room improvements, resort credits and breakfast. Visa Signature and World MasterCard cardholders also can obtain special deals.
5. Look out for cost drops. Savings don't stop when you book your resort. As mentioned before, a room's cost can fluctuate considerably, yet not many people have the time or inclination to sit around hitting "refresh" to see if the nightly rate has actually dropped. Services like Yapta track the buying price of your room and let you know when it falls. Tingo goes one step further and in actual fact rebooks the room for you personally, crediting the distinction back once again to your account. It also keeps an eye on other spaces in identical resort: If a better room's price falls below yours, the solution will upgrade you even if your room's price didn't change.
Read Customer Reviews About Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport