Ketawa Stylish Hotel Reviews
- Brand Name:
- Chain Name: No chain
- Old Name:
- Average Rating (1-10): The hotel got 8.3 ratings from 208 Customers
- Number of Rooms: 13
Book Now! and SAVE upto 75%
Photos of Ketawa Stylish Hotel
Ketawa Stylish Hotel Latest Rates and Cheapest Deals
Address and Map Location of Ketawa Stylish Hotel
View Larger Map
- Address 1: 121/1 Charoenmuang Soi1 / Bumroongraj Soi2, T.Wat Gate, A. Muang
- Address 2:
- City: Chiang Mai
- Country: Thailand
Get The Cheapest Rates and Discount Deals of This Hotel
How To Choose The Perfect Hotel
5 Tips To Get The Best Hotel Rates and Deals
1. Time your booking. On any given time, prices can fluctuate according to if the resort thinks it should be able to fill its rooms for all the evening. Your best time to book is generally within 24 hours of this stay, whenever accommodations slash rates to prevent vacant rooms, but that creates a large amount of doubt and it isn't perfect when you are traveling in a new area.
2. Check for affiliation along with other discounts. You could qualify for additional discounts by simply owned by an association or company. AARP and AAA are prototypical examples, but groups as diverse as the American Bar Association, the United States Billiard Association and even the Professional Disc Golf Association make discounts available on various hotel chains. Check with your professional organization, university or every other team you may participate in. Your charge card may additionally provide discounts – Visa Signature, for example, offers discounts and perks on a rotating cast of resorts.
3. Use benefits malls. Whenever it comes time to finally book, utilize money back and credit card rewards to make bonus rewards. Keep in mind that while anyone can use money back websites, you may want a credit card to get into card issuers' online malls.
4. Negotiate, not pay, for improvements. Instead of booking the fanciest room in the area, book a lower-rate room then require an upgrade. If you are traveling at an off-peak time, you have a greater potential for upgrading to a vacant, better room at check-in.
You can even decide to try a number of techniques to get an upgrade such as for example:
Calling a manager to see just what room can be acquired (it usually really helps to mention if it's a unique occasion) Arriving exactly at check-in time in hopes your room will not be prepared, and they'll need to upgrade one to a better, prepped room Tipping in advance and asking nicely for an upgrade
Here, too, your charge card can come in handy. The American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts booking device provides room improvements, resort credits and breakfast. Visa Signature and World MasterCard cardholders may also obtain unique deals.
5. Look out for cost falls. Savings don't stop when you book your resort. As mentioned before, a room's cost can fluctuate exponentially, yet not lots of people have actually the time or inclination to sit around hitting "refresh" to see if the nightly price has actually fallen. Services like Yapta monitor the buying price of your room and inform you whenever it drops. Tingo goes one step further and in actual fact rebooks the room for you personally, crediting the huge difference back into your account. It additionally keeps an eye fixed on other spaces in the same hotel: If an improved room's price drops below yours, the service will update you even if your room's cost didn't change.
Read Customer Reviews About Ketawa Stylish Hotel