Long Beach Luxury Villas Reviews
- Brand Name: Longbeach
- Chain Name: Long Beach Hotel Group
- Old Name:
- Average Rating (1-10): The hotel got 6.9 ratings from 22 Customers
- Number of Rooms: 39
Book Now! and SAVE upto 75%
Photos of Long Beach Luxury Villas
Long Beach Luxury Villas Latest Rates and Cheapest Deals
Address and Map Location of Long Beach Luxury Villas
View Larger Map
- Address 1: 499/715, Moo 5, Wongamart Beach
- Address 2:
- Zipcode: 20150
- City: Pattaya
- Country: Thailand
Get The Cheapest Rates and Discount Deals of This Hotel
How To Choose The Perfect Hotel
5 Tips To Get The Best Hotel Rates and Deals
1. Time your booking. On any given day, prices can fluctuate considering if the hotel thinks it should be able to fill its spaces for all the night. Your absolute best time to book is normally within a day of the stay, whenever accommodations slash rates in order to avoid vacant spaces, but that creates a lot of uncertainty and it isn't perfect when you are traveling in an unfamiliar location.
2. Always check for affiliation along with other discounts. You could be eligible for extra discounts by simply belonging to a link or company. AARP and AAA are prototypical examples, but teams since diverse as the American Bar Association, the United States Billiard Association and also the Professional Disc Golf Association offer discounts on different hotel chains. Consult with your expert organization, university or some other team you may participate in. Your bank card might also provide discounts – Visa Signature, for example, provides discounts and perks on a rotating cast of hotels.
3. Use rewards malls. Whenever it comes time to ultimately book, utilize cash return and credit card benefits to earn bonus rewards. Take into account that while everyone can use money back sites, you will need a charge card to access card issuers' online malls.
4. Negotiate, not pay, for improvements. Rather than booking the fanciest room within the place, book a lower-rate room and then ask for an upgrade. If you are traveling at an off-peak time, you've got an increased chance of moving up to a vacant, better room at check-in.
You can even take to a number of strategies to get an upgrade such as:
Calling a manager to see what room can be obtained (it frequently helps you to mention if it's a unique event) Arriving exactly at check-in time in hopes your room defintely won't be prepared, and they're going to have to update you to a better, prepped room Tipping ahead of time and asking well for an upgrade
Here, as well, your charge card may come in handy. The American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts booking device offers room improvements, resort credits and breakfast. Visa Signature and World MasterCard cardholders can also get special discounts.
5. Look out for cost drops. Cost savings don't stop when you book your resort. As mentioned before, a room's cost can fluctuate considerably, yet not lots of people have the time or inclination to sit around hitting "refresh" to see if the nightly price has actually dropped. Solutions like Yapta monitor the buying price of your room and let you know when it falls. Tingo goes one step further and also rebooks the room for you, crediting the huge difference back once again to your account. It also keeps an eye fixed on other rooms in the same resort: If a much better room's price falls below yours, the service will update you even when your room's price didn't change.
Read Customer Reviews About Long Beach Luxury Villas