Melia Sol Y Nieve Hotel Reviews
- Brand Name: Melia
- Chain Name: Melia International Hotels
- Old Name:
- Average Rating (1-10): The hotel got 8.7 ratings from 6 Customers
- Number of Rooms: 258
Book Now! and SAVE upto 75%
Photos of Melia Sol Y Nieve Hotel
Melia Sol Y Nieve Hotel Latest Rates and Cheapest Deals
Address and Map Location of Melia Sol Y Nieve Hotel
View Larger Map
- Address 1: Plaza de Pradollano, s/n
- Address 2:
- Zipcode: 18193
- City: Sierra Nevada
- Country: Spain
Get The Cheapest Rates and Discount Deals of This Hotel
How To Choose The Perfect Hotel
5 Tips To Get The Best Hotel Rates and Deals
1. Time your booking. On any given time, prices can fluctuate considering whether the hotel thinks it will be able to fill its rooms for the evening. Your very best time to book is normally within twenty four hours for the stay, when resorts slash prices in order to avoid vacant rooms, but that creates a large amount of doubt and isn't perfect if you are traveling in an unfamiliar place.
2. Check for affiliation and other discounts. You may be eligible for extra discounts by simply owned by a link or organization. AARP and AAA are prototypical examples, but teams as diverse as the American Bar Association, the United States Billiard Association and even the Professional Disc Golf Association offer discounts on different resort chains. Consult with your expert organization, university or some other team you might fit in with. Your credit card might also make discounts available – Visa Signature, as an example, provides discounts and perks on a rotating cast of accommodations.
3. Use rewards malls. When it comes time to ultimately book, utilize cash return and credit card benefits to earn bonus rewards. Keep in mind that while everyone can use cash back websites, you may want a credit card to access card issuers' online malls.
4. Negotiate, not spend, for upgrades. Rather than booking the fanciest room on the area, book a lower-rate room and then request an upgrade. If you're traveling at an off-peak time, you have a greater chance of moving up to a vacant, better room at check-in.
You may also try a number of tactics to get an upgrade such as:
Calling a manager to see what room is available (it frequently really helps to point out if it's a unique event) Arriving exactly at check-in time in hopes that the room won't be prepared, and they're going to need to upgrade you to a better, prepped room Tipping ahead of time and asking nicely for an upgrade
Here, as well, your credit card can come in handy. The American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts booking tool offers room upgrades, resort credits and morning meal. Visa Signature and World MasterCard cardholders also can get unique discounts.
5. Keep an eye out for price drops. Savings don't stop whenever you book your hotel. As mentioned before, a room's price can fluctuate significantly, but not many people have actually the time or inclination to sit around hitting "refresh" to see if the nightly rate has actually fallen. Solutions like Yapta track the price tag on your room and tell you when it falls. Tingo goes a step further and actually rebooks the room for you personally, crediting the huge difference back into your account. It also keeps an eye on other spaces in the same resort: If an improved room's price falls below yours, the solution will update you even when your room's cost didn't change.
Read Customer Reviews About Melia Sol Y Nieve Hotel