Mulia Hotel Reviews
- Brand Name:
- Chain Name: No chain
- Old Name:
- Average Rating (1-10): The hotel got 8.5 ratings from 1005 Customers
- Number of Rooms: 994
Book Now! and SAVE upto 75%
Photos of Mulia Hotel
Mulia Hotel Latest Rates and Cheapest Deals
Address and Map Location of Mulia Hotel
View Larger Map
- Address 1: Jl. Asia Afrika Senayan
- Address 2:
- Zipcode: 10270
- City: Jakarta
- Country: Indonesia
Get The Cheapest Rates and Discount Deals of This Hotel
How To Choose The Perfect Hotel
5 Tips To Get The Best Hotel Rates and Deals
1. Time your booking. On any given time, prices can fluctuate according to whether or not the resort believes it will be able to fill its spaces for all the night. Your very best time to book is generally within twenty four hours of this stay, when hotels slash prices to prevent vacant rooms, but that creates plenty of uncertainty and isn't ideal when you are traveling in a new area.
2. Check for affiliation as well as other discounts. You may qualify for additional discounts by simply owned by a link or company. AARP and AAA are prototypical examples, but groups as diverse as the American Bar Association, the United States Billiard Association and even the Professional Disc Golf Association provide discounts on various hotel chains. Consult with your expert organization, university or every other group you could belong to. Your bank card might also provide discounts – Visa Signature, for example, offers discounts and perks on a rotating cast of hotels.
3. Use rewards malls. When it comes time to finally book, utilize cash back and credit card benefits to earn bonus rewards. Take into account that while anybody can utilize money back websites, you might need a credit card to get into card issuers' online malls.
4. Negotiate, not spend, for improvements. Rather than booking the fanciest room in the location, reserve a lower-rate room then require an upgrade. If you're traveling at an off-peak time, you've got a higher chance of upgrading to a vacant, better room at check-in.
You can even take to a variety of techniques to score an update such as for example:
Calling a manager to see what room is available (it usually helps to point out if it's a unique event) Showing up exactly at check-in time in hopes that your room defintely won't be prepared, and they're going to have to upgrade you to a better, prepped room Tipping ahead of time and asking well for an upgrade
Below, as well, your bank card will come in handy. The American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts booking device offers room improvements, resort credits and breakfast. Visa Signature and World MasterCard cardholders also can obtain special discounts.
5. Look out for cost drops. Savings don't stop when you book your resort. As mentioned before, a room's price can fluctuate considerably, although not many people have the time or inclination to sit around hitting "refresh" to see if the nightly rate has actually dropped. Services like Yapta monitor the price of your room and let you know when it drops. Tingo goes a step further and also rebooks the room for you personally, crediting the distinction back once again to your account. It also keeps a watch on other spaces in the same hotel: If a better room's price drops below yours, the service will upgrade you even if your room's cost don't alter.
Read Customer Reviews About Mulia Hotel