Novotel Deira City Centre Hotel Reviews
- Brand Name: Novotel
- Chain Name: Accor Hotels
- Old Name:
- Average Rating (1-10): The hotel got 7.6 ratings from 187 Customers
- Number of Rooms: 188
Book Now! and SAVE upto 75%
Photos of Novotel Deira City Centre Hotel
Novotel Deira City Centre Hotel Latest Rates and Cheapest Deals
Address and Map Location of Novotel Deira City Centre Hotel
View Larger Map
- Address 1: 8th str Port Saeed District, Front of Deira City Centre Mall
- Address 2:
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
Get The Cheapest Rates and Discount Deals of This Hotel
How To Choose The Perfect Hotel
5 Tips To Get The Best Hotel Rates and Deals
1. Time your booking. On any offered day, prices can fluctuate based on if the hotel thinks it should be able to fill its spaces for all the night. Your absolute best time to book is normally within a day of this stay, whenever hotels slash rates in order to avoid vacant spaces, but that creates a lot of doubt and isn't perfect when you are traveling in a new place.
2. Always check for affiliation and other discounts. You may qualify for additional discounts by simply owned by a connection or organization. AARP and AAA are prototypical examples, but groups since diverse as the American Bar Association, the United States Billiard Association as well as the Professional Disc Golf Association make discounts available on different hotel chains. Consult with your expert company, university or some other group you might participate in. Your bank card might also offer discounts – Visa Signature, for instance, offers discounts and perks on a rotating cast of resorts.
3. Use benefits malls. Whenever it comes time to ultimately book, utilize cash back and credit card rewards to earn bonus rewards. Keep in mind that while everyone can utilize money back websites, you may want a charge card to get into card issuers' online malls.
4. Negotiate, not spend, for improvements. As opposed to booking the fanciest room within the location, book a lower-rate room and then request an upgrade. If you're traveling at an off-peak time, you've got a higher chance of moving up to a vacant, better room at check-in.
You can also try a variety of tactics to get an upgrade such as:
Calling a supervisor to see just what room can be acquired (it often really helps to point out if it's a special event) Showing up exactly at check-in time in hopes that your room will not be ready, and they're going to have to upgrade you to a much better, prepped room Tipping ahead of time and asking well for an update
Here, as well, your charge card may come in handy. The American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts booking tool gives room upgrades, resort credits and morning meal. Visa Signature and World MasterCard cardholders also can get unique discounts.
5. Look out for price falls. Cost savings do not stop whenever you book your hotel. As mentioned before, a room's price can fluctuate significantly, but not lots of people have actually the time or inclination to sit around hitting "refresh" to see if the nightly rate has actually fallen. Services like Yapta monitor the price of your room and tell you whenever it drops. Tingo goes one step further and in actual fact rebooks the room for you, crediting the difference back into your account. It also keeps an eye fixed on other rooms in identical hotel: If an improved room's price drops below yours, the service will upgrade you even if your room's cost don't alter.
Read Customer Reviews About Novotel Deira City Centre Hotel