Pier 42 Boutique Resort Reviews
- Brand Name:
- Chain Name: No chain
- Old Name:
- Average Rating (1-10): The hotel got 8.3 ratings from 147 Customers
- Number of Rooms: 24
Book Now! and SAVE upto 75%
Photos of Pier 42 Boutique Resort
Pier 42 Boutique Resort Latest Rates and Cheapest Deals
Address and Map Location of Pier 42 Boutique Resort
View Larger Map
- Address 1: 42/4-6 Soi Ao Chalong, Wiset Road
- Address 2:
- Zipcode: 83130
- City: Phuket
- Country: Thailand
Get The Cheapest Rates and Discount Deals of This Hotel
How To Choose The Perfect Hotel
5 Tips To Get The Best Hotel Rates and Deals
1. Time your booking. On any provided time, prices can fluctuate based on if the hotel thinks it will be able to fill its spaces for the night. Your absolute best time to book is normally within twenty four hours of the stay, when resorts slash prices to avoid vacant spaces, but that creates plenty of uncertainty and it isn't ideal when you're traveling in an unfamiliar location.
2. Check always for affiliation as well as other discounts. You might qualify for extra discounts by simply belonging to a connection or company. AARP and AAA are prototypical examples, but groups because diverse as the American Bar Association, the United States Billiard Association and even the Professional Disc Golf Association offer discounts on various resort chains. Consult your expert company, university or some other group you might belong to. Your charge card might also make discounts available – Visa Signature, as an example, offers discounts and perks on a rotating cast of hotels.
3. Use benefits malls. Whenever it comes time to ultimately book, utilize cash return and credit card benefits to make bonus benefits. Remember that while anyone can utilize cash back websites, you will need a credit card to get into card issuers' online malls.
4. Negotiate, not pay, for improvements. Instead of booking the fanciest room within the place, book a lower-rate room and then request an upgrade. If you are traveling at an off-peak time, you have a greater chance of upgrading to a vacant, better room at check-in.
You may also try a number of techniques to get an upgrade such as:
Calling a manager to see what room can be obtained (it often really helps to mention if it's a special occasion) Showing up exactly at check-in time in hopes that your room will not be prepared, and they're going to need to update you to a better, prepped room Tipping in advance and asking nicely for an upgrade
Right here, also, your credit card can come in handy. The American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts booking device gives room upgrades, resort credits and breakfast. Visa Signature and World MasterCard cardholders may also get unique discounts.
5. Keep an eye out for price falls. Savings don't stop when you book your resort. As mentioned before, a room's cost can fluctuate exponentially, but not many people have actually the time or inclination to sit around hitting "refresh" to see if the nightly rate has actually fallen. Services like Yapta monitor the price tag on your room and let you know whenever it falls. Tingo goes a step further and in actual fact rebooks the room for you personally, crediting the difference back once again to your account. It also keeps a watch on other rooms in the same resort: If a much better room's price drops below yours, the solution will upgrade you even though your room's cost don't change.
Read Customer Reviews About Pier 42 Boutique Resort