Sagatenakorn Hotel Reviews
- Brand Name:
- Chain Name: No chain
- Old Name: Saket Nakhorn Hotel
- Average Rating (1-10): The hotel got 6.1 ratings from 43 Customers
- Number of Rooms: 131
Book Now! and SAVE upto 75%
Photos of Sagatenakorn Hotel
Sagatenakorn Hotel Latest Rates and Cheapest Deals
Address and Map Location of Sagatenakorn Hotel
View Larger Map
- Address 1: 68-80 Hai Sok Road, Naimuang
- Address 2:
- Zipcode: 45000
- City: Roi Et
- Country: Thailand
Get The Cheapest Rates and Discount Deals of This Hotel
How To Choose The Perfect Hotel
5 Tips To Get The Best Hotel Rates and Deals
1. Time your booking. On any given time, costs can fluctuate according to whether the resort thinks it should be able to fill its rooms for all the night. Your very best time to book is generally within 24 hours of this stay, whenever resorts slash prices in order to avoid vacant spaces, but that creates a lot of doubt and it isn't perfect if you are traveling in a new location.
2. Check always for affiliation along with other discounts. You may qualify for additional discounts simply by belonging to a connection or company. AARP and AAA are prototypical examples, but teams since diverse as the American Bar Association, the United States Billiard Association as well as the Professional Disc Golf Association make discounts available on various hotel chains. Check with your professional organization, university or some other group you might fit in with. Your charge card may also make discounts available – Visa Signature, as an example, offers discounts and perks on a rotating cast of hotels.
3. Use benefits malls. Whenever it comes time to ultimately book, utilize money back and credit card rewards to make bonus rewards. Keep in mind that while anyone can utilize cash back websites, you will need a charge card to access card issuers' online malls.
4. Negotiate, maybe not spend, for upgrades. Instead of booking the fanciest room on the area, reserve a lower-rate room and then require an upgrade. If you should be traveling at an off-peak time, you have an increased chance of moving up to a vacant, better room at check-in.
You can also decide to try a variety of tactics to get an update such as for instance:
Calling a supervisor to see just what room is available (it frequently helps you to point out if it's a unique occasion) Turning up exactly at check-in time in hopes that your room will not be prepared, and they'll have to update you to a much better, prepped room Tipping in advance and asking well for an upgrade
Below, as well, your charge card will come in handy. The American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts booking tool gives room improvements, resort credits and breakfast. Visa Signature and World MasterCard cardholders also can obtain special discounts.
5. Keep an eye out for price drops. Savings don't stop when you book your hotel. As mentioned before, a room's cost can fluctuate exponentially, but not lots of people have actually the time or inclination to sit around hitting "refresh" to see if the nightly price has actually dropped. Services like Yapta monitor the price of your room and inform you when it drops. Tingo goes one step further and actually rebooks the room for you personally, crediting the distinction back to your account. It also keeps an eye fixed on other rooms in the same hotel: If an improved room's price drops below yours, the service will update you even when your room's cost don't change.
Read Customer Reviews About Sagatenakorn Hotel