San Antonio Resort Reviews
- Brand Name:
- Chain Name: No chain
- Old Name: Casa Felisa
- Average Rating (1-10): The hotel got 7.1 ratings from 129 Customers
- Number of Rooms: 50
Book Now! and SAVE upto 75%
Photos of San Antonio Resort
San Antonio Resort Latest Rates and Cheapest Deals
Address and Map Location of San Antonio Resort
View Larger Map
- Address 1: Lawis Baybay Beach
- Address 2:
- Zipcode: 5800
- City: Roxas City (Capiz)
- Country: Philippines
Get The Cheapest Rates and Discount Deals of This Hotel
How To Choose The Perfect Hotel
5 Tips To Get The Best Hotel Rates and Deals
1. Time your booking. On any given day, costs can fluctuate considering whether or not the resort thinks it will be able to fill its spaces for the night. Your absolute best time to book is generally within twenty four hours of this stay, when hotels slash prices to prevent vacant spaces, but that creates plenty of uncertainty and isn't perfect when you're traveling in a new area.
2. Check always for affiliation and other discounts. You might qualify for extra discounts simply by owned by an association or company. AARP and AAA are prototypical examples, but groups since diverse as the American Bar Association, the United States Billiard Association and also the Professional Disc Golf Association make discounts available on various resort chains. Check with your expert organization, college or some other group you might belong to. Your credit card might also offer discounts – Visa Signature, for example, offers discounts and perks on a rotating cast of resorts.
3. Use rewards malls. Whenever it comes time to finally book, utilize cash back and credit card rewards to make bonus benefits. Take into account that while anybody can utilize cash back sites, you might need a charge card to gain access to card issuers' online malls.
4. Negotiate, not spend, for improvements. Rather than booking the fanciest room in the place, reserve a lower-rate room and then ask for an upgrade. If you should be traveling at an off-peak time, you've got a greater potential for upgrading to a vacant, better room at check-in.
You can even take to a variety of tactics to get an upgrade such as:
Calling a manager to see what room is available (it usually helps you to point out if it's a special occasion) Arriving exactly at check-in time in hopes that your room defintely won't be ready, and they'll need to update one to a much better, prepped room Tipping in advance and asking well for an update
Below, too, your credit card may come in handy. The American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts booking tool gives room upgrades, resort credits and breakfast. Visa Signature and World MasterCard cardholders may also obtain special discounts.
5. Look out for cost falls. Cost savings don't stop when you book your resort. As mentioned before, a room's cost can fluctuate significantly, although not lots of people have actually the time or inclination to sit around hitting "refresh" to see if the nightly price has actually dropped. Solutions like Yapta track the buying price of your room and tell you whenever it falls. Tingo goes one step further and actually rebooks the room for you personally, crediting the difference back into your account. It also keeps a watch on other spaces in identical resort: If a much better room's price drops below yours, the service will upgrade you even if your room's cost don't alter.
Read Customer Reviews About San Antonio Resort