Seven Candles Guesthouse Reviews
- Brand Name:
- Chain Name: No chain
- Old Name:
- Average Rating (1-10): The hotel got 8.8 ratings from 92 Customers
- Number of Rooms: 22
Book Now! and SAVE upto 75%
Photos of Seven Candles Guesthouse
Seven Candles Guesthouse Latest Rates and Cheapest Deals
Address and Map Location of Seven Candles Guesthouse
View Larger Map
Get The Cheapest Rates and Discount Deals of This Hotel
How To Choose The Perfect Hotel
5 Tips To Get The Best Hotel Rates and Deals
1. Time your booking. On any offered time, rates can fluctuate based on whether the hotel believes it will be able to fill its rooms for all the night. Your very best time to book is normally within a day of this stay, whenever hotels slash rates to avoid vacant rooms, but that creates a lot of uncertainty and it isn't ideal when you are traveling in a new area.
2. Always check for affiliation as well as other discounts. You might qualify for additional discounts by simply belonging to a connection or organization. AARP and AAA are prototypical examples, but teams because diverse as the American Bar Association, the United States Billiard Association and also the Professional Disc Golf Association provide discounts on various hotel chains. Consult your professional company, university or any other team you might belong to. Your credit card might also make discounts available – Visa Signature, for example, provides discounts and perks on a rotating cast of accommodations.
3. Use benefits malls. Whenever it comes time to finally book, utilize cash return and credit card rewards to make bonus benefits. Remember that while anyone can utilize cash back websites, you will need a charge card to get into card issuers' online malls.
4. Negotiate, not pay, for improvements. As opposed to booking the fanciest room on the location, book a lower-rate room then request an upgrade. If you are traveling at an off-peak time, you have got a greater chance of moving up to a vacant, better room at check-in.
You may also take to a number of tactics to get an update such as:
Calling a manager to see what room is available (it frequently helps you to mention if it's a unique occasion) Turning up exactly at check-in time in hopes that the room will not be prepared, and they'll need to upgrade one to a better, prepped room Tipping in advance and asking nicely for an update
Below, also, your credit card may come in handy. The American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts booking tool gives room upgrades, resort credits and morning meal. Visa Signature and World MasterCard cardholders can also get special deals.
5. Look out for cost drops. Cost savings do not stop whenever you book your resort. As mentioned before, a room's cost can fluctuate significantly, although not many people have the time or inclination to sit around hitting "refresh" to see if the nightly rate has actually fallen. Solutions like Yapta track the price tag on your room and let you know when it falls. Tingo goes a step further and also rebooks the room for you, crediting the huge difference back to your account. It also keeps an eye on other rooms in the same resort: If a better room's price falls below yours, the solution will upgrade you even when your room's price don't alter.
Read Customer Reviews About Seven Candles Guesthouse