The Marcel At Gramercy Hotel Reviews
- Brand Name: Amsterdam Hospitality
- Chain Name: Amsterdam Hospitality
- Old Name:
- Average Rating (1-10): The hotel got 7.8 ratings from 29 Customers
- Number of Rooms: 136
Book Now! and SAVE upto 75%
Photos of The Marcel At Gramercy Hotel
The Marcel At Gramercy Hotel Latest Rates and Cheapest Deals
Address and Map Location of The Marcel At Gramercy Hotel
View Larger Map
- Address 1: 201 East 24th Street
- Address 2:
- Zipcode: 10010
- City: New York (NY)
- State: New York
- Country: United States
Get The Cheapest Rates and Discount Deals of This Hotel
How To Choose The Perfect Hotel
5 Tips To Get The Best Hotel Rates and Deals
1. Time your booking. On any provided time, costs can fluctuate according to whether the resort thinks it will be able to fill its rooms for the night. Your best time to book is usually within 24 hours of this stay, when accommodations slash prices to prevent vacant spaces, but that creates a lot of doubt and isn't ideal when you're traveling in an unfamiliar location.
2. Check always for affiliation and other discounts. You may be eligible for additional discounts by just belonging to a connection or company. AARP and AAA are prototypical examples, but groups as diverse as the American Bar Association, the United States Billiard Association as well as the Professional Disc Golf Association make discounts available on different hotel chains. Check with your expert company, university or some other team you may belong to. Your bank card may also offer discounts – Visa Signature, for instance, offers discounts and perks on a rotating cast of resorts.
3. Use rewards malls. When it comes time to ultimately book, utilize cash back and credit card benefits to earn bonus benefits. Remember that while anyone can use money back sites, you may want a charge card to get into card issuers' online malls.
4. Negotiate, maybe not pay, for upgrades. Rather than booking the fanciest room within the area, book a lower-rate room and then require an upgrade. If you're traveling at an off-peak time, you've got a higher possibility of moving up to a vacant, better room at check-in.
You may also decide to try a variety of strategies to score an update such as for instance:
Calling a manager to see just what room can be acquired (it often helps you to point out if it's a particular event) Showing up exactly at check-in time in hopes that the room defintely won't be prepared, and they're going to have to upgrade one to a much better, prepped room Tipping ahead of time and asking well for an upgrade
Here, as well, your charge card may come in handy. The American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts booking tool offers room upgrades, resort credits and morning meal. Visa Signature and World MasterCard cardholders can also get special discounts.
5. Keep an eye out for cost falls. Cost savings do not stop whenever you book your hotel. As previously mentioned before, a room's cost can fluctuate exponentially, although not lots of people have actually the time or inclination to sit around hitting "refresh" to see if the nightly price has actually fallen. Services like Yapta track the buying price of your room and let you know when it drops. Tingo goes a step further and also rebooks the room for you personally, crediting the huge difference back into your account. It additionally keeps a watch on other rooms in the same hotel: If an improved room's price drops below yours, the service will update you even when your room's price don't change.
Read Customer Reviews About The Marcel At Gramercy Hotel